Tool for design

Hi, I just want to ask if there is a tool that can create design and create codes so that it can helps me faster in making website…i know this is silly question but i am curios of this if there is an existing tool.
I hope you can help me.

Hi Jemz,

We usually create web design through Photoshop (psd file) and then we use Dreamweaver for coding. But there’s actually a lot of tools you can use for designing and coding. Just go through to lots of training/tutorial that you can find here in the internet.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Justin Durano

Hey jemz, there are lots of options out there. Jut yesterday I listed a few things to consider here:

Hi Ralph,Thank you again for this…is this a good idea for learning and coding design uisng a tool?

You’ll need some kind of tool/program to create any site, but a simple code editor is best, where you write the code yourself. Some tools (like Dreamweaver) can write the code for you, but they always produce pretty rubbishy code and are difficult to work with. So the ideal is to learn code yourself.

Thank you so much for the advice…but where i should start in making the design and the techniques in coding?

You’ll get different advice from different people. But my preference is to start with a good book that teaches you HTML and CSS. There is a lot of information online, but it’s all in bits and pieces, so I prefer books, because they are usually more comprehensive and more carefully written. :slight_smile:

Thank you ralph,can you please give me some good reference book in CSS and the author i will look for the bookstore if it’s available.

SitePoint has some good ones, like this:

There are lots of others, which you can find on Amazon. Most I have not read, of course, but each one has lots of user reviews, which I find very helpful.

Hello ralph, thank you for this link…I hope this will help to improve my skills,thank you so much i will write back to you i have doubt.

Please do. :slight_smile:

If you going to lear coding and are open to using other software than just Dreamweaver, I would suggest using Netbeans. The editor is far better for coding compared to Dreamweaver.

Start firstly from books about CSS and HTML, They will help you to get a minimum knowledge base about coding. And then try Dreameaver, Netbeans, 960grid system.

There are number of tools available for designing web according to the latest technological trends.But the most important and widely used tools are:

• Photoshop
    *Illustrator
    *Flash
    *Dreamweaver
    *Corel Draw

Apart from these tools the most powerful tool is the expert designer himself who have a good taste for the web,creative and designing skills.

Various tools are available to design an attractive website. As per the above discussion, code editor or tools provide help in creating a website but sometimes we remain confused with difficult task. Hence it’s better to learn coding from a well known author books. I always prefer to join a coaching institute for learning and knowing the basic which elaborates on appropriate examples and practice.

I learned completely from nothing at lyndia.com. Then added to it here.

The best tools I use its Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver