Top 3 in Google, wretched sales

Hello Everyone,

I am in top 3 of Google India and Top 20 in Google USA from last month but I didn’t sell any single package. I am getting daily just 7-8 visitors only. I have blog
page and I always update that in every 15 days and web site also well structured. My social activities also always better than my competitors. Still I need to do something ? Please let me know if something need to be change.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Top for what. If only 10 people a year type in your search term in google then it won’t bring much traffic. If on the other hand you are top for search term ‘Buy IPhone’ then it will bring a lot of traffic.

You need to do some keyword research.

[font=verdana]The first thing to check is that you are really in the top 3 – if you use a different computer and don’t log in to Google, are you still up there? Remember that Google does personalise its results, so if it knows you regularly go to a site it will push it further up the results pages because it knows you like it, so if you haven’t checked that then you might not be ranking as high as you think.

If you’re in the top three (or even anywhere on the first page) and only getting 7–8 visitors a day, that’s not good. The next thing to check is whether your <title> and <meta description> are showing your site off to best advantage. If you were a random member of the public looking at those search results, does your site stand out as one to visit? Do the title and description give you a good idea of what the site contains? Or do they look spammy and untrustworthy? It’s no good getting onto the front page if your listing in the SERPs puts people off clicking on it.

After that, consider how big the market for your business really is. Are you sure that there are more people out there for whom your business does meet their needs? What makes your business a better prospect for them than your competitors? Why should they choose you?

If you think there are people out there who really would love to use your business and it is exactly what they are looking for, the problem may be that the design of the site is putting them off, or they can’t find the information they want, or the workflow/process is not clear. If you think this may be where the problem is, you can ask other members of the forum for feedback on the site in the Website Reviews forum. (Before you are eligible to ask for a review there you need have reviewed at least 3 other websites with a substantial (i.e. more than just “nice”, “I like it”, etc) reviews. For all the rules pertaining the Website Reviews forum please take a look at this thread: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?744418-Read-These-Guidelines-Before-posting)[/font]

My keyword main is “Buy Backlinks” which is in rank but still not get visitors.