Transparent image help

Hello Guys,
Please help me to create transparent image, when i create a transparent image in Photoshop, after save this image showing white background, So please suggest me some idea to create a transparent image.
Thanks.

In what format are you saving the image?

It should work if you save it as a png file. Where are you using the image? On the web, or for print? InDesign can read psd files and their transparency.

Fireworks is better for transparent images for the web. Nevertheless…

as @zot; said, the format you use when you save your file matters. If you’re saving your file as JPG, the transparent color will be gone and Photoshop will use whatever color is selected as background color. That is because JPG format doesn’t recognize the transparent color (yes, the absence of color is a color for your software)

Good old GIF (for web safe colors, solid, with no gradients) or PNG (similar to JPG but with the addition of that transparent color you want) would be two formats that will keep those transparent areas.

It doesn’t matter which software you use to create an image with a transparent background. It’s the format that matters. First make sure that your image has no background and then save it in the .png format. Some image viewers tend to display a white background on transparent images in order to make them view-able. Don’t worry about that, your image is still transparent if saved in the correct format. Try view your image in different image viewers