Travel Plane!

Last week I was searching some material about world famous places than I found some images of Jamaica’s famous places. Two places Dunn’s River Falls, Bob Marley Museum attract me and I decided to visit these places. Next month I want to go in Jamaica with my younger brother. I need some guidance about this tour. Kindly help me out. I want to visit all the popular destinations too. How should I plan out?

I love travelling and often go for family trips in different countries. Last month I went to Turkey with my family. We had a great fun there. My favourite place which I liked very much was the Blue mosque. The Sultan Ahmed Mosque is a historic mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is popularly known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior. I like this most very mouse; I think it is great attraction for the tourist I want to suggest to all who have planned to visit the Turkey; they must visit blue mosque.

I found some information about Kish Island and I decided to go there next month. I saw some images of it attractions. I am going to share here. Tell me do you like it and what do you want to suggest me about my tour idea.

I am going to share a beautiful wall paper here. It is the image of Blue Mosque; located in Turkey. I take this picture last year when I went for one week Turkey tour.

I am going to share a beautiful wall paper here. It is the image of Blue Mosque; located in Turkey. I take this picture last year when I went for one week Turkey tour.

<snip />

Hi Nelson, like I already pointed out, this is not a travel forum. And although it can be interesting to read about your travel adventures, one thread about them is enough :wink:
So we merged your threads into one.

one of the best place to visit Tajmahal

i love travelling and in this vacation i have planning to visit Kashmir. I heard that it is heaven of the Earth.

If you like to enjoy the natural beauty then you visit Himachal Pradesh.