Trouble with wordpress menus

In the long wordpress post when I click on buttons on wordpress menu I wanna navigate to the desired content which I choose to. All the different contents are on the same page and they corresponds to different buttons in the wordpress menu. How can i do this please help me?

With WP Menu I guess that you’re talking about the main menu. You can personalize your menus if you go to appearance > menus.

Simply give a name to your menus and build your personalized links, in this case anchors

Also, do remember to add the corresponding targets in your page so the anchors in your menu will work

And since this menu will only be valid for this particular page, make sure that it is only active for it. Probably you’ll need a plug-in for this

Other options is create some personalized HTML for this page at the top and style it as a menu

It is hard to understand your question though you can create custom menus from the menu option in wordpress.

Since you’re trying to link to content on the same page, you need to look into page anchors. There’s some info here if you’re not familiar with page anchors. I’m not sure you can use page anchors in WP menus but I don’t see why not. It sounds like molona has done it before.