TweetAttacks, TweetAdder

TweetAttacks, TweetAdder is identefetsirovated as a spam instruments and developers can be punished! It is problem!!!

identefetsirovated FTW :smiley:

Are you saying it’s a problem that these auto / spam tools exist or that they’re being shut down/ sued?

Certainly, developers warned program users TweetAttacks that their accounts will block in Twitter because not correctly use the program,but it is unfortunately… needed to pass to more quality programs of optimization of accounts in Twitter

According to Webster, "identefetsirovated " is not a word. Please make sure your posts are understandable for other members.

I actually encounter so many Auto DM’s in my Twitter account. Does this application made that kind of unusual things?

There are the new automated programs at the market

So it’s connected with TweetAttacks/TweetAdder application you are saying?

What possible benefit does automation bring to social which is intended to be an engagement driven medium?

Social Media Automation really doesn’t give any good stuff’s to rank. Can someone give a Good thing that the Social Media Automation give?

social intercourse with your friends, acquaintances, and colleagues

But it’s an automated one. You cannot express a good conversation if the one you are talking to is an automated reply one. Anyways, I’m having a hard time Laughing at automated Socialization. Just can’t understand why they wanted the Social Networking sites an Automated one.

yes, you’re right, automation doesn’t make much sense

something only a spammer would think of doing

When you use automation for your social media you lose the value of engaging on a personal level. TweetAttacks/TweetAdder don’t have any real value and are more of a nuisance than an aid to anyone receiving information via that type of system.

Not sure about tweetattacks but tweetadder could be useful for follower management. Such as stop following someone you added after say 30 days because they have not followed you back. The automation aspect of how tweetadder does this is against the twitter TOS though.

If some is using to spam, create multiple accounts etc is another matter entirely. Spamming on social media is just wasting time and will hurt you IMHO.