Twitter + Facebook + Google+ + Linkedin are potential tools for Traffic Building

when i check stumbleupon it’s like pinterest. photo photo photo. i guess it’s also one of option to gain unique visitors.

Using it for traffic for nearly a year now and still no satisfactory results. It’s a nice item to have in your social media inventory, but not very helpful.

i guess you still don’t know how to use g+, how it will benefited your site!

Trafficwise - it depends on your target and location, actually. In my country G+ isn’t popular social network, so…

well you’re right. g+ traffics depends on how popular it was.

I’ve found LinkedIn really useful, more than from an SEO point of view, because it brings me in touch with people in my field (mechnical engineering).

Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin are very much helpful not only to increase traffic but also to increase brand awareness and if you use it in a proper manner then you can generate sales through such potential platforms. These all are best way to reach the mass with a single click but for that you need to build a strong network.

Without strong network these all tools are useless.

Not only Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin . I think All Social Networking is important for increasing Traffic. And forum is also like a Social Network.

Since this thread is so tired it has begun repeating itself, it’s time for bed.

THREAD CLOSED