Twitter follows slackening around now?

I’ve noticed a thinning on new twitter followers. Could it just be me? Or is there reluctance with the date of the 25th/Hanukkah?

Twitter is now for celebrities, and technical and political news etc. if you are a normal person noone will follow you. if you have followed 2000 people at twitter then few of them follow you back. Facebook is going up due to updated apps and personal accounts. if you see Alexa stat of twitter, it is showing decreasing graph.

Twitter’s growth is increasing. Facebook, with 56%, of the internet population is fairly locked in. But either way there are far more people on than you will ever reach to have to worry about running out.

I’ve noticed a thinning on new twitter followers. Could it just be me? Or is there reluctance with the date of the 25th/Hanukkah?

Presumably when you first started there was an active population who found you through existing channels which is now gone. How would someone find you today? Why would they follow you? And yes, holidays can have major swings in all traffic.

If you want to increase your Twitter followers, I will suggest you to make informative posts regularly. I have experienced, this increases the followers.

Guessing will start to pick back up Weds & Thurs, laggers back next week at a small %. Will have to check post dates of followers.