Ugh, background image missing in ie6, and @font-face not working in ff

Can anyone help me figure out the following problems.:

1. Background images are not showing up in IE6; I know, I shouldn’t worry about supporting IE6, but I still must support it
    (The first rule is written in shorthand because I saw a posting somewhere suggesting to write it that way, but it doesn’t help)
#divine_petites-home {
	background: url(images/bg-chocolatedesirecakepop.jpg) 30% 60%;
}
#divine_petites-contact {
	background-image: url(images/bg-veganchocolatecake.jpg);
	background-position: 20% 15%;
}
  1. Font doesn’t seem to be working in Firefox 3 or below

@charset "UTF-8";
@font-face {
    font-family: 'Parisian';
    src: url('fonts/parisian-webfont.eot');
    src: url('fonts/parisian-webfont.eot?iefix') format('eot'),
         url('fonts/parisian-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
         url('fonts/parisian-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
         url('fonts/parisian-webfont.svg#webfontbOGC2LRO') format('svg');
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

}
body,td,th {
	font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
	font-size: 110%;
}
h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {
	font-family: Parisian, Riesling, Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif;
	margin: 0px;
	line-height: .95em;
}

Here’s the url if it helps to see the pages:
Untitled Document

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

It’s working for me in FF 3.6.

Thanks, I just realized it’s FF 3.0 and below that didn’t support @font-face, so not knowing what the general usage stats are for older versions of FF, is it safe to assume the font thing is not going to be much of a problem? However, the background-image thing in IE6 is more of an issue…

What actually is the issue with IE6? It does seem to recognize the background image. Is the image png8? I think a solid bg color is pretty good result in IE6.

Attached is what I see in IE6.

Thanks Ralph, I was testing in Adobe BrowserLabs because I’m on a Mac, and whatever version of IE6 is used there doesn’t show the bg image.

So now I have another problem with the special font that I’m calling through @font-face, and that is that it’s taking forever to load, so the page just sits with blank spots. Where there are links, there are simply some lines there (the hyperlink text underlines). I timed it several times over the last few days, and it’s taking up to 20 seconds for the font to load.

Does anyone have any idea why that is and how to speed up the time? Should I have done something different when I uploaded the font to Font Squirrel and then took the resulting files and uploaded them to the server?