UK based reseller with good support

We are looking for a decent UK based reseller hosting company with good phone support to host our multiple low traffic client websites. We prefer WHM administration. Any suggestions?

I’ve been with Clook for 11 years and they’ve been nothing short of perfect for me. No phone support, but support tickets are always answered in minutes, and even seconds on some occasions. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

I have some small sites on shared hosting at HostPresto! (I haven’t used their Reseller hosting.) Again, I don’t think they have telephone support (but I’m not 100% sure, because I don’t use a phone) but they respond very promptly to support tickets.

GG,

I have two accounts with WebHostingBuzz.com but they also have a data center in the UK which share the same OUTSTANDING support team. On that basis, I can easily recommend http://WebHostingBuzz.co.uk with too many superlatives to go through here (they would simply repeat my accolades from many, MANY past posts).

Regards,

DK

I’ve had a reseller account at Innohosting for years and they have been consistently excellent. I more recently (about a year ago) got an account at EZPZ Hosting as well (so not to have all my eggs in one basket) and they have been very good so far too.

I have need UK hosting provider, but not reseller. I just need shared hosting that support ASP.NET