Unable to make a json of jquery drag and drop

Hey there i am working on the jquery drag and drop flow model and i make it but still i got a problem
problem i am unable to make the json of my flow model is there any one who suggest me how to do it plz thans in advance here a fiddle fiddle drag and drop flow

What does that mean?
Could you explain a little more?

BTW, I removed some tags from your topic (e.g. security). Please don’t use irrelevant tags in the hope that the topic will get more attention.

Actually i have to make the json of drag and drop model like example i drag the lot of elements in the cart ,now i i want to make the json like that

{“children”:[{“title”:“”,“children”:[{“title”:“”,“children”:[{“title”:“”,“children”:},{“title”:“”,“children”:},{“title”:“”,“children”:}],“minimized”:false},{“title”:“”,“children”:}]}]}

In your example, imagine that I drag the following things to the drop zone.

Menu with id = 0  
podcast with id = 1  
Menu with id = 2  
music with id = 3 

What would you like the json to look like?

Yes you are right i want make json and save it in server and load it thats a reason i want json

Ok, last try.

What would you like the json to look like?

Please provide an example.

{“data”:{“numbers”:[“+6589745258”],“flow”:{“data”:{“id”:“263c679f558dea68d57855f3f57cccee”,“timeout”:“20”,“can_call_self”:false},“module”:“user”,“children”:{}}},“verb”:“PUT”}
sir this is i want in this format

I don’t know how to get from this:

Menu with id = 0  
podcast with id = 1  
Menu with id = 2  
music with id = 3

to this:

{"data":{"numbers":["+6589745258"],"flow":{"data":{"id":"263c679f558dea68d57855f3f57cccee","timeout":"20","can_call_self":false},"module":"user","children":{}}},"verb":"PUT"}

So I can’t really help you further.
Good luck anyway!

The {“data”:{“numbers”:[“+6589745258”],“flow”:{“data”:{“id”:“263c679f558dea68d57855f3f57cccee”,“timeout”:“20”,“can_call_self”:false},“module”:“user”,“children”:{}}},“verb”:“PUT”}

paste this thing in http://json.parser.online.fr/ may be you got

Are you wanting to put the order of the items in the children property?

Because if so, that can be as easy as putting them in an array.

{
    "children": ["menu", "podcast", "menu", "music"],
}

I know how to put in array i done it i want to done in json
{“data”:{“numbers”:[“+6589745258”],“flow”:{“data”:{“id”:“263c679f558dea68d57855f3f57cccee”,“timeout”:“20”,“can_call_self”:false},“module”:“user”,“children”:{}}},“verb”:“PUT”}

open this in json and paste it i want to make same one

Do you see the “children”:{} part of your JSON code?

I refer you back to my previous post.

yes i see that
Will you make the json of my fiddle

I’m going to sleep now, so why don’t you give it a try yourself, and we can see how you go.

Sorry but unable to do that

Then let’s do in in smaller steps.

What do you think the end result of the JSON code will look like, with the children values all in place?

End result of the JSON code is a like
First i drag MENU then Menu in first place
Second I drag Podcast in MENU then Json show that podcast (children ) under the Menu

Yes, those are the actions that you want to achieve, but that is not answering the question that I asked.

My intention here is to help you to learn how to do this yourself, instead of relying on others to do the work for you.
Once we know where we want the code to do, in terms of the resulting JSON code, the scripting code can be modified to help us get there.

So, back to the question at hand - what do you think the end result of the JSON code will look like, with the children values all in place?

Yes sir all children values all in place?

That’s right.

It’s entirely possible for me to create everything that you need for this problem, but nothing will be learned when I do all the work for you. So as a part of this learning exercise I am asking you to figure out what the resulting JSON code will look like with all of the children values in place.

Once we have the JSON code, we can then work backwards from there to get the code to achieve that.

That is why I’m wanting you to first come up with the JSON code.