Unique Article

Hello everyone

How we can write unique article for any topic and how we can utilize that article to promote our website. I am waiting for your reply…

Tips to write unique article :

1. Select the topic.
  2. Research keywords.
  3. Make catchy title with most prominent keyword.
  4. Implement your perspective and knowledge during writing content.
  5. Implement good quote relative to content said by popular person.
  6. Add conclusion part in the article which will tell about all over article.
  7. After writing article, check duplicate content in the article with the help of copyscarp premium version.
  8. If any duplicate content found then modify that part with unique and fresh content.

Give a like of the website/webpage in the about author or resource box section of the article to promote your website/webpage.

Rose,

Melissa has given some good advice on crafting your article. If you want to use it to promote your website, you can start by sharing it either on a blog and social media sites or submitting it to web 2.0 websites. Article directories are less effective than they used to be but if you can get the content a lot of exposure, you could potentially drive some traffic back to your site. You could try PRweb or something like that.

Best,

Shawn

hey thanks mellisa and shawn both of you give me such useful tips thank u so much
actually i am new in seo field can you please tell me what is web 2.0 websites and how i can search them any search string. :slight_smile:

First thing to-do would be to give an appealing heading that pushes the reader to see the entire post.
Next, in the very first paragraph supply the details for the opening statement and define the significance of the heading.
Then give some remedy to the difficulty discussed, the consequence of the issue of the post, or the following step anticipated; followed by a decision or final statement.

Hey thanks for these steps but most of the time I choose to hire professionals for content writing.

thanks for giving me your suggestions

along with the suggestions given here you are also required to put your own ideas into the content you are forming to make it look like your own take over the topic your are witting… so instead copying the content over the web you are better to go onto the skin of the topic and put forth the relevant ideas about the subject …

Think. Read. Think some more. Listen. Read. Have something interesting to say. Say it in as few words as possible. Then cut, and cut again.

To write a unique content follow:
First thing to do is to give an attractive heading that forces the reader to read the whole article.
Next, in the first paragraph define the meaning of the heading and provide the supporting information for the opening statement.
while writing a content you must see that your content should be easily understandable to all ,your content should not be in too high andtoo low standard .Give proper keywords to your content
You can always outsource your articles…

While writing you must see that your content is attractive and understandable to the viewers.Give proper and relevant keywords.Select a attractive topic on what you are going to write.write your content originally not a duplicate.
keep these few things in your mind while writing content these things definitely makes your article unique.