Unsupportable WordPress blog

I was running my blog on an older version of Word Press and just recently the coding has become unsupportable on the server I host my site on

Now when I try and access my blog it comes up with the following error message:

“PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\lazyshark.makemedia-test.com\ ravelblog\wp-settings.php on line 229 PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\lazyshark.makemedia-test.com\ ravelblog\wp-settings.php on line 231 PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\lazyshark.makemedia-test.com\ ravelblog\wp-settings.php on line 232 PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Test\lazyshark.makemedia-test.com\ ravelblog\wp-settings.php on line 249”

Panicking abit as there are over 3 years of blogs there

I think what I need to do is copy across all the files from this old Wordpress into a new Wordpress version but not sure how to go about it

Any advice/help you can offer would be appreciated

Cheers
Stu

FTP into the site, log into your control panel or contact your host’s support directly.