Urgent: how to change image url retrieve by ajax to display as a image?

i will be using the three image title

Yes. You would use a for loop to loop through each of the items in the images array.

so how shld i write?..the json data you saw is only one part, the three part of the same attribute …but different data content…is it mean i have a big loop then a small loop …can show me how am i going to write out with the ajax

I cannot due to having to go shortly, but perhaps if you’re having trouble writing a loop, that might be an indication that someone else should do it for you instead?

don’t worry i need to know only by tomorrow, the problem is i don’t know how to call images.image the title…ps really need your help in this, cause all my friend don’t really know ajax or json, especially javascript, i also first time using it

Someone else will have to help then. I have to head out to perform business, have dinner with the folks, attend a few meetings this evening, and things like that.

take your time, tomorrow then help me…really need your help and will appreciate it

take your time, tomorrow then help me…really need your help and will appreciate it

there no one i can turn to cause from our the forum i ask you are the only i understand and willing to continue to help, take your time and help me tomorrow