URL shorteners

Hey there,

What is the most popular URL shorteners? I have a blog and often leave URLs to another sites. My friend told me that I can get much money with URL shorteners.

No, URL shorting does not make you money. But it could get you into trouble if you try to make money off someone else’s work. Putting ads on your own pages that contain that site’s link, fine. But using that site’s link that points to advertisement before the site, not fine.

Of course, url shortner is not good or legit way to making money online.

I know, you may have seen some sites which offer money for promotion but it is very hard to earn few dollars from these methods.

If you are new to making money online then you should find some legit ways for making money online… join any freelance site and bid on projects within your skills, it would earn you good and fast money, you can also create your own blog, use Adsense when your site is qualified this is also legit way of making money online and people are making hundreds of dollars daily, people like you…

Both are tell the truth but I want to add something here- URL shorteners is not a good way to earn money although you can earn a little bit money. I recommend you to be add publisher. You can earn a huge of money by placing add to your blog. A good blogger can earn huge money. Try to be a good blogger. best of luck.

URL shorten er totally illegal in term of seo and for user point of view, if you put your actual URL, then user may open and visit your blog but seeing a shorten url they leave it and move from your blog site .

How URL shorteners can helpp earning money online? I have not heard about it anywhere so far. I think promoting links may help earning money. But the link not necessary to be shortened URL. o

I haven’t heard this before. URL shorteners can make their own blog or sites more popular, i think you can make money by putting ads on your sites.

tiny url, bit url …

Bitly is good according to my knowledge!

Dude - no, URL shorting websites does not make you money. By the way - best URL shorting website in my opinion is: Bitly.

This thread doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, and the OP hasn’t returned, so I’m closing it before it gets any more repetitive.