Volusion CSS - changes not displaying on public end

So I’ve made changes to the font size in my custom template CSS, under Content_Area.css and saved the changes.

No change in display on public site, text still all at 12px.

Tried unchecking/saving/rechecking/saving config variable for Enable Auto Publishing, no difference. Flushed cache, no difference.

All css changes show in back end if I log out and log back in.

What gives? Thanks for any help provided. link is https://www.spacemodel.com/Articles.asp?ID=252 - problem is top lines at small font size. There is also no CSS descriptor I can find for ‘article title’ and instead it’s treated as regular text so changing font in the table or content area for the two top lines changes the size throughout the site, which is not what I’m really looking for but may learn to live with.

Line 8 of your style sheet still specifies a font size of 12px:

table, td {
font: 12px Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Sans-serif;
}

I’m not sure what you mean by “top lines at small font size”. What top lines?

I understand: on every page the Page Title and Caption use a really small font size, but as you can alter the article body to any size it makes the whole thing look really odd.

If you have a solution I would love to hear it. I’m new to this whole thing, just started the learning curve with Volusion and finding out just how much developer’s earn their pay! :confused: