Volusion or BigCommerce

Folks,

We have a site in coldfusion and need to integrate a shopping cart to sell 500+ products.

Do any of you have any thoughts on who is better and easier to integrate?

Thank you CF’rs…

jeff

ive never used bigcommerce. but i have used volusion. thought its good out of the box ecommerce software, it really lacks developmental pluses. You cant really do any dev because you dont even have access to the files. Just my 2 cents

tytyguy, can i just lay the “For Sale price” right on my templates and manage the changing prices from an admin feature?

Thanks again

Volusion seems OK, but i have heard really good things about BigCommerce. From what i can see they have better features and better support.

i’ve never used volusion, but i have seen some good reviews on big commerce on the net. They offer a free trial on their website.

I think it is better to choose some Coldfusion based shopping cart, or integrate PayPal buttons or Google Store Gadget.

with lots of competition on the market, its gotta be hard to choose… just go for something hosted, trusted… along the lines of BigCommerce.

So Pollution or PigCommerce? huh?

What you need to know about this thread is that:

i_seo, quit_your_jibber, windowsormac and techogeek are basically all the same BigCommerce dude :slight_smile: …haha I got you!

There is another guy who tries the same strategy here, it’s that premiumwebcart guy.
…haha I got you too. :slight_smile: