Vote For Your Favourite T-Shirt

Here you have it people, our t-shirt competition design phase has come to a close, now it’s your chance to vote on the winner.

I swear I’m going crazy because my favourite was one with SitePoint in <strong> tags but now I can’t find it and I’ve been through the whole thread 5 times. Maybe I dreamed it up!

Anyway, here are your options. You have 5 days to vote.

joanned’s entry

on_middle_ground’s entry

chamlogic’s entry

cherrypepsi’s entry

Sarah, I feel it’s partly my fault that the thread is so cluttered, that you’re not finding the strong one, so I’ve done the research for you. It’s brittn’s, #60.

It was a fine contest, keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Voted :slight_smile:
Good luck to all four!

Voted

pǝʇoʌ

Voted :cool:

Voted. :slight_smile:

> “Don’t blame me, I voted for Izchak!”

I want a gift chamlogic’s entry :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for middle ground

:slight_smile:

Voted: :x

How many thousands of members are there and only 30 have voted.
Thinking about it there must be more that 30 moderators, mentors etc. Perhaps you should get a Whip

Voted :). Wanted the 3rd design if I did buy the shirt (generic though). I’d wear that in public but I do realize that the 2nd entry (currently winning) is probably the best. All my opinion of course.

I know… it’s infuriating. Any ideas welcomed…

voted

To be honest, I barely noticed the announcement at the top of each forum for this. I just happened to read them and went, wait… we are voting on a shirt design now… I guess I better look at this.

My guess is, everyone just scans past the announcement section. Can you bring more attention to it?