Vote For Your Favourite T-Shirt

Hesitated between 2! voted for the one who represents better the SP spirit (IMO)… :slight_smile:

I really really really like on_middle_ground. Thanks for giving me the chance to give my opinion. And I have voted on my favorite.

voted…
but geeez… I wish I would have seen in time to contribute one or two ideas, I am not convinced that these four designs represent the best … sorry

Voted :slight_smile: I like chamlogic.

Just stick around, there often are competitions. Probably not about t-shirt design, but fun anyway :slight_smile:

Voted :slight_smile:

That isn’t actually the announcement section - they are Global posts. That means that they always display at the top of every forum and are a different colour. I’m not really sure what more I could possibly do. Any ideas?

As above, I’m not really sure how I could advertise this better (it is a global post, it’s in my signature and has been on Twitter, Facebook and in our newsletters multiple times). I am certainly open to any suggestions because I was also pretty disappointed about the number of entries.

me also voted

why you all are not using black color? i guess black will look more good than white.

voted
i like the cotton shirts
<snip>

I’ll give it some thought, if I think of something, I’ll let you know.

I voted for cherrypepsi’s design, but I liked middle ground’s design, too. I actually want both of 'em as real shirts. Haha!

Damn, I missed out on voting for my own design. Very disappointed. :frowning:
I didn’t see the announcement - perhaps next time you could let the finalists know that we’ve made the shortlist?
Congratulations to the winner on_middle_ground.

an overwhelming winner !!!

i may be too late but i vote for #chamlogic

Congrats to the designer of on_middle_ground. That is the one I would have voted 4

Congratulations to @on_middle_ground; for the convincing win. S/he takes away an official SitePoint t-shirt (the design of which I’ll show you very soon), a SitePoint coffee mug and the SitePoint book. Thanks to everyone else that entered.

Way to go @on_middle_ground ; ! Thanks for the great entry. I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s interpretations!

I just want to say thanks to SitePoint for the opportunity and also to everyone that voted for my entry. It was a pleasure to work on the design, I really enjoyed it. Thanks again to everyone and to all contestants!!

Kindest Regards,
Gary, On Middle Ground.

Congratulations Gary