VVS Laxman announced for Retirement

Hello Friends : All News From Test Cricket
VVS Laxman from India Announced on Saturday For Retirement and He says this is right time for retirement .
He Is real hero in Test Cricket History and Play many Match winning inning for India .

Test cricket? :shifty:

Test cricket is the longest form of the sport of cricket . I like To play and Watch Cricket Matches . And Last Saturday Indian batsman Vangipurappu Venkata Sai Laxman announced his retirement from international cricket .

its bad that the hero vvs laxman is reteiring
but atleat now upcoming players can spark and show their power and worth on the cricket field…

we are losing one person from the field, but now we retrieved many players with the guidance of him…

He is the one of the best test player. Cricket lovers will not forget him.

indian middle order in trouble now after laxman,dravid and ganguly all gone

VVS Laxman is a great legend. Without VVS indian team is getting trouple in the middle order.

has he retired completely or only test cricket?

VVS Laxman now retired from all format of cricket b’coz he already retired from one day and T20 cricket and he announced to retire from test cricket.

That was a shock to me. this stylish fellow took this decision. i cant say but there might be some kind of pressure on him too retire before his term…

Him and Dravid were top batsmen and had a good partnership

yes ! i completely agree with you he is a great player . Its a great loss to India in test cricket .