W3C Validation Errors

I’m getting some validation errors, have check my code via note pad and looks OK.
Why am I still getting errors?
www.see360degrees.com.au

Thanks,
Barry

Line 6, Column 140: NET-enabling start-tag requires SHORTTAG YES

…ct photography studio, 3D product photography, 3D product photography studio"/>

:email:

For the current document, the validator interprets strings like <FOO /> according to legacy rules that break the expectations of most authors and thus cause confusing warnings and error messages from the validator. This interpretation is triggered by HTML 4 documents or other SGML-based HTML documents. To avoid the messages, simply remove the “/” character in such contexts. NB: If you expect <FOO /> to be interpreted as an XML-compatible “self-closing” tag, then you need to use XHTML or HTML5.

This warning and related errors may also be caused by an unquoted attribute value containing one or more “/”. Example: <a href=http://w3c.org>W3C</a>. In such cases, the solution is to put quotation marks around the value.
Error Line 6, Column 141: character data is not allowed here

…ct photography studio, 3D product photography, 3D product photography studio"/>

You have used character data somewhere it is not permitted to appear. Mistakes that can cause this error include:

putting text directly in the body of the document without wrapping it in a container element (such as a &lt;p&gt;aragraph&lt;/p&gt;), or
forgetting to quote an attribute value (where characters such as "%" and "/" are common, but cannot appear without surrounding quotes), or
using XHTML-style self-closing tags (such as &lt;meta ... /&gt;) in HTML 4.01 or earlier. To fix, remove the extra slash ('/') character. For more information about the reasons for this, see Empty elements in SGML, HTML, XML, and XHTML.

Warning Line 9, Column 252: NET-enabling start-tag requires SHORTTAG YES

…0 Degree Flash animations. 360 degree views customised to your requirements."/>

For the current document, the validator interprets strings like <FOO /> according to legacy rules that break the expectations of most authors and thus cause confusing warnings and error messages from the validator. This interpretation is triggered by HTML 4 documents or other SGML-based HTML documents. To avoid the messages, simply remove the “/” character in such contexts. NB: If you expect <FOO /> to be interpreted as an XML-compatible “self-closing” tag, then you need to use XHTML or HTML5.

This warning and related errors may also be caused by an unquoted attribute value containing one or more “/”. Example: <a href=http://w3c.org>W3C</a>. In such cases, the solution is to put quotation marks around the value.

Those aren’t serious errors. The problem is that you are using an html doctype, but those closing slashes are for xhtml. It’s fine to use the html doctype, though, so if you want to keep it, just remove the closing slash from elements like

<meta name="description" content="360 degree product views ... customised to your requirements" [COLOR="#FF0000"]/[/COLOR]>

That is, change it to this:

<meta name="description" content="360 degree product views ... customised to your requirements">

Great thanks, I’ve now got my key words sorted.
Appreciate your help,
Barry