Want some help for mobile website

hello all . i want to make a website which can be operated through mobile and for mobile users . i have not made any mobile site before . so how should i start ??? any suggestion …

Just build a normal site. If you want the mobile view to be different from the desktop view, employ @media rules in your stylesheet.

i have two wordpress sites but i can not edit these sites with Android device. so now i am eager to make fully mobile website which can be edited through my mobile.

You don’t normally build a site through your mobile device. Set up the code on your desktop, and just set in place certain styles that make it appear nicely on the various mobile devices.

if you don’t have any experience in mobile commerce development it will be difficult for you to build a mobile website quickly. it is worth to contact experts in this matter.

Hi, do we have any framework for mobile stylesheet? Something like mobile css framework what will help my web view work well on mobile? Thanks

There are lots, such as Bootstrap and Foundation. They are designed for all screens, though, and just adapt to the device. I don’t recommend using frameworks, although it’s interesting to study how they work.