Want some suggestion

hey guys i have a movie download website . i want to set a automatic audio player in my blog . will it disturb the visitors or the visitors will enjoy the song . should i do it or not ???

Hmmmmmm … that sounds illegal.

i want to set a automatic audio player in my blog . will it disturb the visitors or the visitors will enjoy the song . should i do it or not ???

Don’t do it. Let users choose to play content. If nothing else, think of those who open a few tabs at once. What a mess—several tracks playing at once. And then there are those on low bandwidth connections who may want to check out the page without downloading a file … Just don’t set things to autoplay.

I agree with Ralph, as a user, it’s really annoying for us when we visit a website and then all of sudden there’s a background music that plays automatically and it’s intercepting with the songs that we’re actually playing on our media players. If the users get annoyed, they will leave your website right away. Also, you need to consider the user’s inclination to music. What if they don’t like the song that’s playing on your website? At least give them the freedom to choose which song they would like to listen to.

Syed,
Thought I would give you one more vote. Definitely do not have audio start playing on your site. I have seen some sites that do this and it is one of the most irritating things in the world. You are likely to lose visitors by using this tactic.
Best,

Shawn

I would seriously avoid having an automatic audio player on my website.

Nothing is more irritating than to have random music running in the background without you even knowing about the same.

I would say you can have “Trailers” of 3-4 minutes accompanying a movie.

The users can click on them and check the trailer and then pause them.

Movie download is something which is illegal.

It can lead to legal implications.

i think it depends upon the users personal choice but yes keeping the broader picture in mind you should avoid it.

Thanks for your answers, guys. No response from OP, so thread closed.