Want to get traffic on my site

Help me to increase traffic to my blog site which is related smartphones. I want to get traffic at my site for free…Any idea. I will work at my base if their is any suggestion you have tell me…
Thanks

Welcome to the forums, @clickbuzz.

I suggest you look around the Marketing category (and use the forum search), as we have had many, many threads over the years asking how to increase traffic. For example:

How to increase traffic in a short time?

Increasing Traffic with Social Media

I haven’t checked, but I imagine the competition in an area like smartphones is very high, so to compete, you’ll need to ensure your site stands out from others with really high quality, original content. Without that in place, I doubt your chances of success.

If you have not already done so, download and read Google’s “Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide”, and follow the recommendations there. That will help you rank in search engine results (SERPs); a higher ranking increases your chances of getting organic traffic.

1 Like

Well, I am doing SEO for 6+ year and I found some CPM Network providers who are really provide good amount of traffic from the very beginning. You may try Eywow.com they are really good about CPM services.

I think you missed the point of the question, @amitkumarmondal.

Use reddit. This is one of the best site to get backlinks and you can get traffic too.

1 Like

It is hard to a newbie to get 100 karma and post the fisrt page, I just use reddit from tomorrow. But I am doing it now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Traffic from social networks like Twitter and Facebook is free. I drive 300+ visitors from Facebook and Twitter to my website daily. You can see same results as long as you are committed and ready to do work on daily basis.

you will get traffic on your site by using off-page SEO technique. so, share your post into bookmarking site and build back-link with forum site.

Please don’t try this.

1. Reputable forums (such as SitePoint) mark external links as “nofollow”, so you will not build backlinks that way.

2. Link-dropping on forums is more likely to get you banned from the forum than to encourage traffic.

3. You run the risk of being penalised by Google for breaking their guidelines on link schemes. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en

At first you must optimize your web site for Google but not foget about Yahoo and Bing. Add your web site to the Chrome web store. Create a mobile version of your web site. Create an Android native app and publish it to the Google Play and Amazon Store.Engage with Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, YouTube, LinkedIn).

It would be much more helpful to the OP if you could provide some explanation as to how such optimisation is done, or at least point them at resources describing the process. Your response is currently akin to telling a prospective neurosurgeon that they need to learn brain surgery, then walking away.

1 Like

@clickbuzz is looking for traffic to

my blog site which is related smartphones

How do you see Android apps or similar being relevant to his situation - or, indeed, any blog?

The usage of social networks can bring your traffic depending on how the thematics of the site is poplar in social netwoks…Also if your site is new. you can try to optimize it for search enginees.

Use Facebook, Google + , Youtube This is one of the best site to get backlinks and you can get traffic too.

This thread is becoming vague and general. As the OP has never returned to it, I think it’s probably time to close it.