Want to move bootstrap carousel slider buttons to the end

Just like moving boxes here on csstricks

What exactly is your question? Do you have an example? Do you have a website?

1 Like

i want the prev and next buttons to the very end of the carousel

I’m still not sure I understand what you’re asking. The example in your link has the “previous” button on the left and the “next” button on the right, which is a standard convention. Are you asking how to move them to another position?

Or are you using a different carousel, and asking how to position the buttons like the one in your example? If that’s the case, you’ll need to post both the HTML and CSS you’re using, or a link to your site.

1 Like

I believe he is asking how to get the Previous and Next buttons on the outer edge of the carousel (so previous on the left edge and next on the right edge) rather than inside the carousel as the standard bootstrap carousel usually has them.

Please post the code you are currently using and we should be able to assist.

yes you’re right I want the Previous and Next buttons on the outer edge of the carousel (so previous on the left edge and next on the right edge) rather than inside the carousel as the standard bootstrap carousel
I’m using owl carousel.

Then, as we’ve already said twice, you’ll need to post the code you’re working with, or a link to the live page.

click me for code