Want To Move Table UPWARDS In Existing Cell

[B]See my site here[/B]. I want to have that table on left at bottom appear at TOP of cell. I am usiny TinyMCE and wondering what I need to do to achieve this in WordPress. Thanks!

Not totally sure I undestand your question, but there are two cells at the moment pushed down a fair way. That’s because there are other, empty table cells above it, and an empty paragraph:

<table style="width: 950px; border-color: #000000; border-width: 3px; background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid;" border="3" align="center">
<tbody>
[COLOR="#FF0000"]<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;<p></p>[/COLOR]
<table style="border-color: #000000; border-width: 3px; background-color: #ffffff; ; width: 945px;" border="3" align="center">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="border-color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;">&nbsp;</td>
<td style="border-color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px;">&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Hi Ralph: Appreciate this help…I’m using a plugin on my WP site called TinyMCE, not sure if you’ve heard of it. In any case, pls. look at my URL when you have time and it’s convenient for you: http://64.141.114.112/~dinrock
Your input is highly appreciated.

OK, have done … but what do you want to happen now? You’ve made a few changes. I gather TinyMCE allows you to view the source code, so have a look at that and it will be easier to edit. If you describe what you actually want to have/see in that box, we can help construct it.