Want to Regain my fb page

My friend was maintaining my page but due to some reason he is black mailing now he has removed me from page how do i regain my page back

I would e-mail facebook and explain the situation. Ask what they can do. If it’s not a big page then consider just making a new one.

https://www.thesocialanimal.com/social-media/how-to-recover-or-claim-a-facebook-page-that-belongs-to-you-but-someone-else-owns-or-controls

No facebook cant do anything cz an other person is maintaining page that means he is the admin of that page…it does not matter page belogs to anybody else.

now all of the responsible is your friend .if he is not add you again in the group you can not add personally.

@selicon_valley There is no way you can regain access to your page unless the page is tied to a trademark, business entity or you are working with a dedicated account manager (usually by advertising on Facebook).

If it is not a page with a lot of fans, the best way forward will be to create another one. Also, be very careful about assigning roles next time.

Just email facebook and explain your situation.

now all of the responsible is your friend .if he is not add you again in the group you can not add personally.

Post edited by TechnoBear to remove fake signature