Warning: session_start [function.session-start]: has killed my website

I have a website www.madkeanephotography.com built using wordpress. It worked fine until yesterday. Last night it was fine and I have not touched, uploaded or edited it since, so Id expect it to still work today. However when I went to the main page I got the following error.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_3b839e11f806bb6d27327227627ed751, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/madkeane/public_html/wp-content/themes/photocrati-theme/photocrati-gallery/ecommerce.php on line 10

If I go to my wp-admin page I got the following:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_3b839e11f806bb6d27327227627ed751, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/madkeane/public_html/wp-content/themes/photocrati-theme/photocrati-gallery/ecommerce.php on line 10

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/madkeane/public_html/wp-content/themes/photocrati-theme/photocrati-gallery/ecommerce.php:10) in /home/madkeane/public_html/wp-content/themes/photocrati-theme/photocrati-gallery/ecommerce.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/madkeane/public_html/wp-content/themes/photocrati-theme/photocrati-gallery/ecommerce.php:10) in /home/madkeane/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_3b839e11f806bb6d27327227627ed751, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

This is really hurting my business. I contacted my hosting company who agve the very terse reply of. Its not us, its a coding issue. Strange as Ive changed no code.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Andrew K

I would be contacting your host again and supplying them with the errors as your file system is most likely locked by the root admin of the server, your host more then likely has updated the server your on without notifying you as the HDD can’t be locked without some sort of human input.