Web application in ASP.NET MVC

Hello, I slowly commenting what I do and see if I can lend a hand.

I’m trying to create a website where people will enter your email validating for example, once inside the web application I want to do that would be 2 tables, one with words written by the administrator which may change (only the administrator ) and another empty table where users entering their words and would be saved in a database.

I also wanted to put a timer to set a specific time to use the application.

Do not know if I’ll be explained properly since I am very new to this, but if I could lend a hand or give any advice I would appreciate a lot.

Regards and thanks!

Your statement is a bit confusing. What I understand is, you want to create a MVC web application in which you want to give user an ability to add a valid EMail address and save it to database. Is that what you want to do…? :slight_smile:

Yes, not getting exactly what you are seeking for. It will be good if you can explain it a bit. It will be helpful in getting better response for your query.

Your statement just not clear but will explain if u find your answer from this means take it,in ASP.NET MVC, we will Build an Internet Application,Creating the Application When the empty Internet application is created,you gradually add code to the application until it is fully finished.Simple Install a Visual Web Developer
or Submit a Form.If you create a form means you will find solution for it.

Hi Sir,

We will use Visual Web Developer to create an empty MVC Internet application with HTML5 markup.

When the empty Internet application is created, we will gradually add code to the application until it is fully finished. We will use C# as the programming language, and the newest Razor server code markup.
if you can check then you relexa. because practical is need of man. so you run the prog then put on.