Web design with Fixed header

I have designed a pages with fixed header and it views is well in all browser except Internet Explorer 6.0 . I want to remove this error from I.E 6.0 so please tell me what are possible way to solved it.

Hi ishrar,

Welcome to the forums.

What is this error?

Using the following W3.org free validation service usually highlights the errors and displays solutions. Please make sure you investigate “More Options”.

Hello John_Betong,
My pages with fixed header run good on all browser except I.E 6.0 that means whenever I scroll pages then header is fixed and reaming pages is moving down or up,but when I check this pages on I.E 6.0 then Pages Header also move with remaining pages and it does not gives any error.

If you’re using position: fixed to achieve this, then it’s not supported by IE 6 and below.

hello TechnoBear ,
you are explaining right since I am using position fixed for pages.I have found one solution on Google for such issue. there is JavaScript to remove this issue upon I.E 6.0 . I am happy with you for providing some help.

Glad I could help, and that you were able to find a solution.

If you have a link to the JavaScript solution, it would be helpful to post it here for anybody else with the same problem.