Web design

I want to a good web designer. What can i do now ? How can i a great web designer? Give me a solution.

Hi mehedi90.

You’ve missed the critical verb: do you want to hire a web designer, be one, or perhaps do something unseemly to one?

If you want to hire one, check out your local directories, as I’m sure there will be many available to you.

To be a good web designer .All you need to do is to join any course .Learn top to bottom of web design .Practice every day atleast for 2 hours .Definitely you will be the master of your work .

Has anyone heard of something like kizoo or kissoo with regard to great website design?

My brother,
If you would like to be a web designer really then be prepared to do hard work.This is the first advice for you.

Try to follow some video tutorial,Online Tutorial and nee practice with that is enough for to be a web designer …Otherwise you can join a class too.

If you want to be good web designer means you must follows the following tips

1. First you will try to draw your thought in simple paper. I mean whatever you imagine that time try to draw it.
  2. Then you should always be on the lookout for great design. Because then only you will find some ways.
  3. Then you must use original material whenever possible.
  4. Then try to learn Photoshop which is the back born of web designing.
  5. You try to follow the web design communities. Because you can clear your doubts.
  6. You try to do Template creation. Which is very important thing web design. For Templates templatemonster.com

May be you can focus on HTML and CSS intially and then PHP/MySQL. You can also use Ajax if required.

Looks like the OP isn’t interested, so thread closed.