Web designers, please advice!

Hi webdesigners,

I’ve been working on this article though I’m not a designer myself, because I want a raise in my career :slight_smile:
Could you please help me with it? I need some help from professional designers which really know what is what.

I have found some images for this article. Do you like them? If not, which images would you suggest me to use for these subtopics (links).

Here is the link to the draft: <snip>link deleted</snip>

Thanks in advance.

This post doesn’t fit under graphics. What you’re requesting is someone to review your article and that doesn’t go there. Each review (content, element, website) needs to go to the appropriate forum and you need to comply with the guidelines of each forum.

As an example, if you want those images reviewed, that would be an Element of your article and that should go under Elements reviews. In order to post your own request, you will have to review 3 other elements from 3 other posters first. And those reviews need to be real, helpful reviews. One line reviews or “it looks great. Nice colors” don’t count. You want quality and need to give quality too :slight_smile:

Now, if you want the text review, that means a content review. Again, you will have to review of 3 other posters first if you want to do your own request. And so on.

If you want both, images and text, that would be two different reviews and need to visit both forums accordingly and do the appropriate reviews (3 for Elements, 3 for content).

I hope this helps.