Web Host Recommendations

I’d doubt very much the ‘honest unbiased’ opinion of a so called web hosting review site that only actually lists one host with full marks :rolleyes:

Very true. I hate how they said “unbiased” as it is a giveaway that it is very much biased.

Has anyone tried 123-regs hosting?

use dreamhost or hostgator as they are top players in shared hosting

The best web host has to be HostGator,hands down.

If you are planning to earn money through the website, never go with free hosting. You will not want stuffs to go missing or experiencing server downtime if your site is making money for you.

You can read more about Host Gator Features here

Many web host are offering additional charges to what Host gator is actually providing in a package. So if you looking for creditability, responsive support, money back guarantee, go for paid hosting.

<snip />

Hope this piece of info helps, cheers :smiley:

Yes, I totally agree with you mate. Recent days, they are really good with their hosting service and support, I too getting really very good hosting experience. So, you can have a look on their hosting plans. Thanks.

Hostgator do not offer hosting in UK , so its not a good idea to go with them, as the OP is looking for hosting in UK.

i am using bluehost and like it
it unlimited

I’m hosting my site with “hostgator” and things are going pretty nicely. you should try that if they meet up your requirements.

hostgator is also nice they provide 24 hours live chat support, i am with hostgator and never had any problems.