Web page distortion and wrap

OK - either it was a temporary glitch, or I was doing something daft, because it’s fine now. Sorry I worried you!

I’m not sure what you mean by your pages don’t justify on the screen. I’ve tried them in three different browsers, and the pages sit centrally. The text within the pages also looks fine to me, apart from the problematic board members, who seem inclined to gather on the left!

I think the reason your pictures and text align in some browsers and not others is to do with the browser’s default font size. Your wife’s IE is probably set slightly differently to your own Firefox. (Try using Ctrl + to increase your font size and Ctrl - to decrease it and you’ll see what I mean.) I’ll have a look at the best way to fix it, but it’s getting late here, and I’d probably be better looking at this fresh in the morning. If no-one more knowledgeable solves your problem in the meantime, I’ll get back to you then.

Hey Technobear - the only thing I changed was the doctype in each of the pages. The login and password remain unchanged. I just tried accessing the site to make sure it works for me - and it seems to work fine. I sure wish I knew what caused that cuz I need your help!! If there is something you want me to do on my end, please let me know.

thanks,
wormwood