Webapp/wcs/stores (ecommerce app?)

Hi,
One of my clients sells performance auto parts and I noticed a few of the online retailers in the auto industry (and others), use a shopping cart that contains webapp/wcs/stores/servlet.

Is anyone here familiar with this ecommerce shopping cart application and if so, what is it so that I can look into it for my client?

Examples

burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=-92&catalogId=10051&storeId=10001&langId=-1

abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10051&catalogId=10901&categoryId

Thank you!
JB

Hi,

The application is IBM WebSphere Commerce, a Java based application. Very powerful application, but obviously in the mid to high end, so that means your customer must be ready to shell out some big bucks. I’m not sure if you can offer this directly to your customer though, or if you need to become an IBM certified partner.

Since I’m new here I can’t post a link yet, but if you google “ibm websphere commerce”, the first link in the results should be the proper one to have all the details.

-d