Website design

Hello,

I have a .org website which is now grown beyond my capabilities and need help in designing a new website that meets modern website requirements, fully complaint with Google, CEO and such like. It’s mainly text (in currently in 12 languages - not that you need to understand the various languages) with a few images and free eBooks. I am not interested in any social media links and adverts of any kind. There is only one item that I sell via the website yet the website is more about metaphysics than selling goods.

I am wondering if within this forum a facility of experts are available to design the website and advise accordingly?

I apologise in advance if I should not ask such a question.

Kind regards,
Lee

I’m sure there are people around here, including me, who could do it. But we would need to know your budget and expected turnaround time. These two are very important when making a request such as this.

Have you already looked on Elance and similar places?

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

Hi @Morrile. Thanks for your very polite and respectful post. Unfortunately, though, the forums aren’t suited for job requests of this sort. (We did have a Jobs category for a while, but it mostly filled up with inappropriate content.)

My recommendation would be to seek out web designers in your area for this sort of work. If they are out of your price range, perhaps try ynef’s suggestion of Elance or similar services.

Or you could also try services like Squarespace, where you can set up a really nice site without coding skills and for a very low monthly price.

Anyhow, good luck!

Hello administrators,

I did recall quite some time back that you had a Jobs category and could not find it, so forced to go off topic.However, many thanks for the advice.

Kind regards,
Lee

No worries, Lee. Good luck! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.