Website Error Display

Hi, one of my wordpress sites got infected with malware… the hacker put an iframe at the end of the index.php file…

I have removed the iframe and scanned the files for any other malicious material and all is fine now except Google still has my site black listed… it still has the malware error when i visit it…

There is no suspicious code in my source code so Google must have it blocked for a period of time… does anyone know how i can solve this as the site is completely clean now, thanks in advance for your help…

Just removing the infection won’t do anything to prevent further attacks. Upgrade WP. I believe there’s a link in the malware warning from Google to tell them to check again, but if you haven’t fixed the source of the issue, they’ll just reflag it.

Hi, thanks for your reply… i have upgraded everything but i found out that the hacker got the ftp details and placed the code via ftp. The malware warning is only evident in some browsers even though i have cleared the cache in all of them… any other ideas…