Website Ranking not Improving

Increase our social media presence should be effective, we can distribute more content,Article and blogs submissions are also a good way in terms of search engine ranking.

Why don’t you forget Google or any other search engines for a while and focus on just your client profile. Create content focused on the user. Do some offline marketing, get your customers share your content. Think out of the box.

Start a blog page if you will, interact with your users. Sometimes when you focus more on the user, search engines appreciate your effort and might stop de-ranking you if not ranking you higher. Later, when you have built a reputation of a genuinely user-oriented site, do all the things that you do to create ‘quality’ backlinks at a normal pace so that they look like they are naturally built (It helps if they are really naturally built, anyway).

Patience is the key.

Nice list.

To follow what is going on with your web site, use Google webmaster tool - like to see how many pages crawled/indexed, keywords google seeing in your web site etc.

I think there is absence of a proper strategy, create a strategy for your further work, do activities as per plan. Its time now to analyze your work, analyze the keywords that you have chosen, analyze your competitors website, analyze back-links of their site, use social platforms like facebook, twitter, pintrest etc. social shares also plays important role in website ranking.

Hi,
I totally agree with you. Its worth getting a single backlink from high PR website rather than getting around 20-30 backlinks from other sites.
It is highly important that you know that link building success isn’t about the quantity of the link but the quality of the link.

It takes time to increase ranking. Social networking and high pr directory submission can help in improving ranking but not instantly.

You need to develop and plan specific strategies in order to optimize your website ranking. The website content should be relevant from customers point of view. Keywords also play a vital role and should make proper use of it. Generating baclinks from high ranked PR sites can work in you favor. Now days, Social media is gaining more popularity and can be used to get genuine customers.

You have to add more backlinks. create some articles about your site and submit to article directories. Also add some blog comments. This will give you a boost in google.

Apart of all that you can focus on content sharing. It help you lot to improve the keyword ranking and as well as boost the traffic also.

Thanks

Technically you have the right idea when it comes to SEO but somewhere and somehow you’re doing something wrong. It’s not just about doing it, it’s about doing it right. You’re probably lacking some necessary stuff, which I don’t know because that would require me to have a deeper look into your website.

To improve your ranking you can do following:
1.High pr do-follow posting
2.Blog commenting in do-follow site
3.Article submission in high pr do-follow site
4.Squidoo lens creation and submission
5.hub-page creation and submission

I think if you have done all the steps above correctly using ethical methods then just wait the effect may take some time! however if you have used unethical methods google may have found them and because of that your ranking is staying low.

Mate if your website is not improving then you need to analysis the working and strategies what you are implementing for your website to generate traffic and to market your websites on internet. Focus on Meta tags, Keywords, Articles, Quality stuff for your website and social media marketing.