Website Redesign

Hi,

I have an online web tool that I’d like to redesign. The website uses a lot of form fields. I want to make it larger (1280x800+), cleaner and to add more google ads.

So my question is, do you guys know where I can turn to to get this type of design? I’ve tried hiring from a freelance website but their design was uglier than mine. Perhaps I simply hired the wrong freelancer. Have you guys ever seen a stylish, clean website with nice clean form fields? They’re not easy to find. Or have you worked with designers that you think would be a good fit for my type of site?

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Can I see how your website looks that you want to redesign…?
In case of design, it is important that how do you want it and why you don’t want to use that same design…?

Hi Leo C,

Website is the crucial part of business so it should be developed i such a way that it solve some needs you (or your org) and your users have. Before hiring any professional website designer keep in mind following point :

1. Check Portfolio of website
  2. What types of clients have they worked with?
  3. What kind of results have they delivered for those clients
  4. Their core services

Hi Leo c, You can take directly help with website design company for a better look of the website. Because designing is most important and essential part of a website. Our first step in redesigning a website is to analyze the current website, then should proceed to further step.Could you please tell me where your business residing?

Wait, you have an online web tool? What does the tool do? You want the website for this tool to be redesigned and it uses forms that a visitor can use to input information which then the tool uses to provide an answer to something? Sound like you hired the wrong designer. It helps if you understand how the website in question works, so if you need someone with HTML and database skills, that is a bit different from simply needing “web designer”.