Website Search Results, Archives - Need Thumbnails by Excerpts.. HELP!

Title says it all… I’ve got a new site that I’m working on:

(a search result page too)
http://motherapists.com/?s=jon

How do I get thumbnails floating left of the post excerpts? There’s one picture in each post. If I set a “featured image” it just floats atop, center… Looks like crap.

How do I get my search results and archive results to show thumbnails with the excerpts, images float=left?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I’m stuck :nono:

Scott

I might be a bit concerned with the website name as it can read as something else :eek:

Wow… I didn’t even see that! LOL! Good thing it’s going to be reffered to as “Missouri Therapists” and MO Therapists.com – Now that you mention it though… I think I might change the URL! Lol! In the testing/building phase anyways.

Question in hand: How to get a thumbnail/picture with search results. Here’s the code in search.php

<div class="eleven columns">
		<?php
		if (have_posts()) :
			while (have_posts()) : the_post();
				get_template_part('loop', get_post_format());
			endwhile;  else :
			    get_template_part('loop', 'none');
		endif;
		?>
</div>

I don’t know why I’m posting this from function.php – as the excerpt code doesn’t even work… Unless It’s not being called in the above search.php?!

function typo_excerpt_length($length) {
	if (has_post_format('status')) {
	return 140;
	} else {
	return 60;
	}
}

Love this forum… Thank you for all the help!

Scott

EXAMPLES

This is what the search result Excerpt looks like:

If I add a FEATURED IMAGE I get a post excerpt WITH a left floating thumbnail… But also for some reason a duplicate image centered not aligned… I want the thumbnail left of the Excerpt ONLY! And it’s gold!

Thanks!

Scott