Websitewelcome.com?

I didnt know where to post this so, put it here. What is websitewelcome.com exactly? thats where my nameservers are located for my reseller account with hostgator. I just found this to be a little wierd.

Well i dont get it. I just ut the site in the address var and the message i get is of mailing them on the email address that is given, for the abuse reporting. I just dont understand where the site is.:mad:

Thats it. Theres no site. Just the domain with hundreds of name servers. Then I found a few tables and graphs on how many domains go through it or something when googling it. But I found no real information on what it is.

No one knows?

It’s just what you said it is, it’s their name server. They could call it godaddy.com so all your customers know you’re a reseller and thus will cut you out and go straight to the source.

http://www.hostgator.com/privatenameservers.shtml

I see

That’s a pretty common practice. Before I got a reseller account with my own name servers, most hosting co’s I used had some other domain for their name servers. In any case, nothing funny or strange about this :smiley: