Welcome to The SitePoint Forums

##Welcome to The SitePoint Forums

###Some helpful posts to read.

1. Where can I find the rules? Click the FAQ link in the top navigation bar.

###More help and feedback

If you have feedback, questions or concerns, please post them in this feedback thread.
If you would like to contact our forum administrator personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

9 Likes

This topic is now a banner topic. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This is awesome. Congrats to Sitepoint devs on making this switch. Personally, I have not been around for a while, but now that Sitepoint is using Discourse, I have a feeling that I’ll be coming here more often to interact! :smile:

7 Likes

That’s music to our ears, @mhulse. :slight_smile:

You made my day. :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really liking the Discourse style customizations you all have made! Best of luck with the switchover.

7 Likes

I really like it! Just going to take some getting used to. It feels much more modern.

3 Likes

It took me a couple of weeks and now I can’t imagine life without it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hurrah well done everyone - bet you’re all relieved the mammoth project is now live!

One thing to more, on the password reset page there is no indication to tell you the minimum password length…

4 Likes

Hmm… this does feel quite nice. I’m really liking it a lot so far. Great work, everyone!

3 Likes

Looking fantastic. I was a member years ago, this update has encouraged me to sign up again!

5 Likes

Reported:
https://meta.discourse.org/t/reset-password-doesnt-give-password-requirements/19799

3 Likes

Legend! That’s what I wanted to hear!

1 Like

:football:

:smiley:

1 Like

Woot hello!

1 Like

Hey Rudy! Glad to see you made the transition! :smile:

I did this to celebrate your birthday @r937

1 Like

[quote=“HAWK, post:22, topic:741, full:true”]
I did this to celebrate your birthday @r937
[/quote]my post count! omg, thousands lost! they were my favourite internet points

i am disappoint

1 Like

I’m more upset at the join date not being accurate. :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: