What are the advantages of building a Facebook fan page?

Please enlist the benefits of creating a Facebook fan page. Should I expose my Facebook wall to the visitors of my fan page? Or can I set my ‘wall’ to ‘private’? Is the option available?

fan page increases your network , once you get a deluge of people you can initiate an affiliate program , you can increase any website traffic , i hope you can understand what i wanted to say .

As Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites today, your fan page on it will help you to promote your business. Nowadays the role of smm is really high, so creating a fan page seems necessary.

Please note that prasanth1 asked:

We already have countless threads giving general opinions and information about the benefits of Facebook fan pages.

Please limit further discussion to Should I expose my Facebook wall to the visitors of my fan page? Or can I set my ‘wall’ to ‘private’? Is the option available?

Please read “Fluff” posting - what is it and how do we deal with it?

If you make your Fan page open, the visitors posts will go to the right small section not with your posts as public.

Thanks friends for your answers. I would be happy to boost my brand by virtue of creating a fan page in the right manner.

I would recommend that you use some basic filtering if you are planning on opening your wall to others, especially if it is for a business. You’d have more control over what was posted that way… and not end up with a bunch of things that you do not want on there. Try not to make the parameters to tight, otherwise people will become frustrated at not being able to post, but make sure they’re narrow enough to not allow undesirable advertisement up there. It’s fairly simple to do, just go to the security icon (padlock) on your page. Good luck!

It allows your brand to get more exposure. When people like your page, their friends will see that they have liked your page. As we all know, we often find interest in things that our friends like too.

you can increase your visitors and customers through postings and can build a good market through it.