What are the benefits of Flash?

I just want to know about a few benefits of Flash in web design. Does an affiliate marketer actually benefit from it in the long run? Does Google recognize Flash laden websites or blogs? Do they rank on Google pretty well?

Flash is best avoided for websites. Apart from some devices not supporting Flash, and it being a proprietary technology, the web is really about HTML, CSS, JS etc., and that is what Google is expecting to see too (not to mention your site visitors). Maybe in tiny doses—for videos on older devices—but otherwise forget about Flash for websites. It’s definitely not good for SEO. (Often Google can’t see the content at all, but even if some of it is accessible, it’s unliely to be as good as a proper, full HTML page.)

[font=verdana]In terms of SEO, Flash is awful. While it is possible to create Flash-based websites that Google can read and understand, very few people do. The likelihood is that, unless you know what you are doing really well (and by that, I mean better than 99% of other Flash deezyners out there) all Google will see is a bunch of blank pages (or more likely, just one blank page, because it won’t be able to follow the navigation either).

In terms of user experience and usability, Flash is even worse than that. There can be cases where it’s useful to have a Flash object within an HTML page, but making the entire website out of Flash is pretty much a guaranteed way of driving away the majority of your potential traffic.

Flash. Just Say No.[/font]

[FONT=verdana]In addition to the good advice you’ve already been given, keep in mind that not all browsers support Flash, And, with those that do, many users choose to block Flash by default (I’m one of them). These facts alone can seriously inhibit the success of a Flash-based site.

That said, there are occasions when a limited use of Flash can be useful. In fact, many successful sites do rely on Flash to a greater or lesser extent (the BBC iPlayer is one that comes to mind). But it would be a mistake to build your entire design on Flash. If you do use it, use it in a way that won’t render the whole site useless for those users or browsers that don’t support it.

Mike[/FONT]

To answer to the question, the main benefit of Flash is that it makes websites attractive. Even if HTML5 is now the standard to follow, I do not think that I saw one animation in HTML5 that achieved the same level of quality as Flash. Of course, I can be wrong. If so, please share some links towards great HTML5 animations.

The biggest benefit to Flash is that it is easy to selectively block it.

Flash is very good tool to make your website interesting with graphics. However avoid using too much flash in a website. Use it only when required. Some devices and browsers do not support flash.

Flash webdesign gives eyecatchy design.So, its create visitors to stand on the pages and giving enquiry.At the same time some drawbacks to seo purpose, but its loading time little bit fast,then its ok and good.

Websites designed using Flash is visually remarkable, and stands out to visitors. Flash fundamentals and effects allocate you to amuse and inspire your visitors with interactive features, animation, smooth page transitions and 3D-style graphics.

Flash should only really be used where it provides technical capabilities that are either not available in html and javascript, or would not be economically or technically viable to create cross-browser for a sufficient segment of the end audience. This might include applications reliant on synchronised audio and video, gaming, realtime multi user interactivity, and 3d.

Screens full of cursive F characters and nothing else doesn’t encourage actually clicking on them to actually run the flash.

Want to make your web site design more attractive and interactive? If yes, you can use Flash, which is a great tool to increase the visual appeal of your web site. There are many portals that are currently using Flash design to grab more user attention. However, like a coin, Flash web design too has two its benefits and limitations. Before you apply this technology, it is better to have an idea about its pros and cons to make the most of it.

Here given below some advantages for Flash:
-Stunning Visual Experience
-Search Engine Friendly
-Full Control
-Interactive Flash animation and effects
-Cross-Browser Compatible

[font=verdana]Please, tell me this is a joke and that you’ve just missed 1st April by a few weeks?

Flash needs a lot of work to make it search-engine friendly, and the vast majority of Flash sites are just blank pages according to Google.

While Flash may be cross-browser compatible, it isn’t cross-OS compatible, and anyone using any form of iOS (including iPhone and iPad) is going to be unable to access it – and that’s a huge chunk of your potential audience to exclude.

Interactive animations frequently confuse visitors, and the fact that the interactive features tend to be non-standard and different to the normal browser functions can cause a significant number of people to give up because they can’t get it to work.[/font]