What are the signature rules?

Hi,

I have not been here in a long time and don’t know the rules for signature links. Would someone please post a link to the rules?

I have a name for sale and would like to link to it in my signature, and want to stay on the correct side of the rules. Thank you.

The rules for signatures can be found here.

Thanks, SpacePhonix. It says it’s ok to link to a product page <snip> - it’s my domain name, but before I put it in a signature I want to make sure I’m within the rules. Thanks.

It’s fine to link to a product page

The signature option should be in the settings, but greyed out with a daycounter next to it for new members

thanks for the information, i had 10 posted but my post its still 5 why? i dont understand, thanks for the advice

Posts in General Discussions don’t count towards your post count.

Post count is not related to signatures anyway.

thanks, now i understand way

No you don’t :). You have to wait 90 days (3 months)

Now, i have been 90 days forum member, can i create signature link?

yes, go to setting
under my setting you will see Edit Signature.

You’ve been to the forum for 90 days but the number of your post is only 8. Try to make it 10. Then you can go make your signature in the settings area.

Really? Who told you you need 10 posts for a signature? You’re just making that up, aren’t you? :slight_smile:

No need 10 posts just to have a signature… as long as you’ve been a member of this forum for 90 days (this is that the rule said)

The rule is very clear. 90 days.
Thread closed.