What are your favorite Mozilla Plugin

What are your favorite Mozilla Firefox Plugin or Add-on.

Name them so newbies would know what to download.

Kindly, give a short description!

Firebug

quote “You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page…”

Can’t live without it.

nodofollow

I just realized after installing firefox4 on my browser that I can’t live a day without it as well. Of course, everyone knows its for helping you identify whether a site is a dofollow or not.

SEO Toolbar for Firefox: Free Firefox SEO Extension / Browser Plug In

I love this because it helps in SEO. Its a great tool, you must give it a try.

Firebug is a really useful plug-in, though it seems to be buggy on my system. I hate it when I have to reset to the default because the text starts to overlap in the console.

Everyone who designs sites is going to say Firebug. I like Web Developer, also, and Screengrab (or whatever it’s called).

NoDoFollow firefox Add-ons is my favorite. It help to find out Dofollow and Nofollow links placed in forum, comment, blogs, social bookmarking and more. It also helps to find out Nofollow and dofollow blogs for comment posting.

SeoQuake, it would be useful for those who need to get seo-related information about any site - ranks, incoming links, etc.

I uninstalled my seoquake plugin a couple months ago. Just found out that its really slowing down my browser. Just doing my searches manually.

Yes, when it evaluates information about a large site, it may be slow. So usually keep it off and turn it on when I need to make a research about a site.

Informenter is one of my favorite plug-ins. It’s very helpful when it comes to submissions. It makes my task so much easier.

Agreed, Firebug is amazing. I also suggest you check out the Web Developer plugin:

Note: I am currently using Chrome and have officially switched over, but those are the plugins I used to use :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Was thinking about switching to chrome too but I can’t get over with the plugins we have in mozilla. I hope Google will be able to produce the plugins like what we enjoy in firefox.

There are a lot of great extensions now for Chrome too. I would suggest you take a look through the web store :slight_smile:

I think I have to think that advice, thanks. Still so much better though if all chrome addons will just be for free. It will also be a tough adjustment for me since I have only used IE and Firefox all my life.

Colorzilla: various color tools included but the one I use is the eyedropper function - click on any color on any webpage and you get all the color codes if you see a color you like and want to use it yourself.

MeasureIt: tool to measure the size of anything on a webpage - so if you like a site and want to copy ideas, you can see how they have scaled their site.

Very few new ideas are new - copying and modifying is fine!

[ot]

I use Pixeur, which can be used anywhere and is not limited to just Firefox :)[/ot]

The plugin most i like is the Skin plugin… I really like to change the looks of mozilla

Removals Edinburgh

Most have been mentioned already but Firebig, Web Developer, Colorzilla are my favs.

While doing SEO research, hands down, No Script is my favorite ally.