What benfits do you look for with a hosting provider

I am currently about to begin totaly restructering my packages that i offer… And as i do i would like to know what benefits people like from there hosting

I am thinking off adding these benfits

Free add coupons for google and facebook which i can get
Free basic web design usuing templates i have rights to use
Free domain for annual payments
Free paper billing if requested
Free mareting consultstion with our own in house marketing advisor

I currently already offer 24/7 live chat support and a ticket option

What other benifits would you want from a host and also what do you think about the ones im considering offering… Thanks

None of the above, I would personally rather see uptime / reliablity guarantees than extra freebies.

After all, what is more important? the add ons to your hosting, or your hosting actually working :slight_smile:

We run a 99.9% uptime already that if we ever do not fullfill it we give 2 months free hosting and also if our clients recive an unsatisfactory support responce/time we have a compensation sceme set up to say sorry.

I was mainly asking on the packages as i stated i am changing the packages about with extras support reliability and uptime are a must not an extra thanks for your comment anyhow

I look for uptime benefits as well as 24/7 benefits of support. Security protection benefits don’t hurt either.

Well at the moment we offer a 99.9% uptime. This can be proven…bwe offer weekly offsite backups and 24/7 support… … Thanksbfor you reply

What makes you sign up for a webhost?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

What makes you sign up for a webhost?

Their reputation for good uptime and server performance, coupled with good, fast support when you rarely need it.

I suppose I’m with TimIgoe on this one. The rest of the stuff is just nice to have, not something that is typically absolutely necessary.