What do you guys think about this machine, comparing price and quality?

Hi

Wondering what do you guys think about this machine, comparing price and quality : http://www.dell.com/fr/p/inspiron-3847-desktop/pd?oc=cd84703&model_id=inspiron-3847-desktop#overrides=cd84703:5~810734;30~598082

It’s costing 842 euros including a 4 years next day onsite support, an i5 processor and a 19.5" monitor.

Looks good for someone who will be working mostly between Dreamweaver, Netbean, Photoshop and Word ? Most of the time, I have all those simultaneously open, along with Chrome and FF.

Thanks for any suggestion.

I think this is the English Machine:

Why are you paying €842 / $973, when both links here have the price tag of about €479 / $530?

You should definitely get a bigger monitor, 19.5" monitor is tiny. A SSD does wonders for productivity, and if you’re going to be running that much bloated stuff at once, you’re probably going to need 16gb memory instead of 8. For $1000 you could probably do much better. An i5 is about minimum, but you don’t necessarily need the most current gen if those are the apps you’ll be using.

On a side note, drop the Dreamweaver and pick up Brackets or SublimeText. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.