What do you think about PSG's latest game?

Really hate that Zlatan’s goal was disallowed, so unfair… =(

i was disappointed in ibra with the red, well it shouldnt even of been a red, they over exaggerated. valencia couldnt get a finisher if their life depended on it for 95% of the game, lucas destroyed the deffense, same with levezzi but they held down ibra. PSG won away and now i think their going to dominate at home. ibra isnt even used that much in CL so far so i dont think his absence will be missed much. & what you talking about with the La Liga>Ligue 1 buttox? Valencia isnt no wear near good enough to represent la liga. that spot goes to either real or barca. either one could destroy PSGs defense.

PSG is unfortunatelly when match in nou camp…

because barcelona play in not standar,
maybe cause messi not play in first minute,
messi is main player with iniesta and xavi

To me you guys are talking alien. It sounds like you’re talking about some role-playing game. If that’s the case, then I don’t think you get much better than skyrim

Can someone please explain this to me. I got an email saying someone responded to this thread, but there is nothing new here since I posted. Was it removed or something?

[FONT=Verdana]

I can understand your problem :slight_smile: I believe they’re discussing football, specifically a team called Paris Saint-Germain. (Of course, I could be wrong; rugby is more my taste.)

Very probably. The notification e-mail is sent automatically when a new post is made. That can lead to a little confusion, if a moderator decides that the post should be removed for whatever reason and you visit your thread, only to find no post there.[/FONT]