What do you think about the data center of Google?

//youtu.be/avP5d16wEp0

Many of us or the most of us have just yesterday found how it is a Data center of Google…

What do you think?

Impressive.

It’s just a fantastic . Looks like some base of army or something like that .

Maintaining and managing the data is no an easy process for many of the famous center so I feel that it is an extraordinary work of Google.

It is great work of google that make it best

I have watch the video of data center of google.Google has great setup of data center.

It’s awesome, This video shows that Google is providing best safe service for data storage to the world.

Pretty cool. Here is another, longer one that impressed me:

//youtu.be/zRwPSFpLX8I

It sure is a step up from a humble garage. :lol: Despite the dry delivery, there are some nice touches of humor, such as the reference to the “personal transportation device” (3:30) and the “Google nightlife” (4:30).

Impressive and brilliant work!

Google’s secure data centers are some of the most energy efficient in the world.

1 Like

I don’t want to hurt anyone, but Google is one of the most popular and powerful (maybe the most powerful) web companies in the world .

What has that got to do with their datacenters? :shifty:

I wished that I had that “personal transportation device” when I was a kid… I’d feel as if I was very advanced for using the transport of the future :stuck_out_tongue:

I did have one as a kid, and am now amazed at how advanced I was back then. (I was just missing a billion dollar data center to go with it. :shifty: )

All they want. Above all, they do not depend on anyone. They have all the resources to do what they want.
I’m not trying to exaggerate that, it’s just my opinion. Maybe I’m wrong .

[ot]We can ask Google if they’ll give you one… They will very likely say no but you’ll never know until you try :shifty:

If they say yes…Can we share? :lol:[/ot]